News & Notices
- SALI: SA Landscape magazine
- SALI/Rand Water Newsflash - Lesotho Highlands Water Project tunnel reopened
- SACLAP: WATER RETAINER
- ILASA Corobrik - Awards of Excellence 2019
- ILASA Event - Open Space Provisioning Seminar - 16 September 2019
- Landscape SA magazine
- CBE Bulletin May 2019
- Pro Landscaper Africa May Edition
- Professional Services Phase 2 - Tender Advert
- Executive Summary - Tracking Progress of the 2020 Climate Turning Point
- Pro Landscaper Africa April 2019 Edition
- Checklist for Designing Water Wise Landscapes by Marijke Honig
- SAGIC Information Session on Polyphagous Shothole Borer
- Candidates Annual Fees Cover letter - 1 April 2019
- Annual Fees Cover Letter (Professionals) - 1 April 2019
- Positions advertised at UP
- ProLandscaper Africa March 2019 edition.
- SACLAP - RATES TABLE 2019/2020 for Public Comment
SACLAP FEES AND CHARGES FOR 2019/2020 FINANCIAL YEAR
Section 12(1) of the Landscape Architectural Profession Act gives the Council power to determine:
Fees including but not limited to, Application fees, Registration Fees, Annual Fees etc….
SACLAP has published a draft document of the fees and charges to be applicable for the financial year commencing on 1 April 2019.
Registered Persons, VA-s and all Interested parties are invited to submit their comments in writing for consideration before 30 March 2019. Click here to access Board Notice 22 of 2019 for further details.
- CBE Bulletin: Feb 2019
- CETA SMME Summit Invitation
- 2019 PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION ASSESSMENT PROCESS FOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURAL PROFESSION
- Corobrik - ILASA Awards of Excellence 2019 - CALL FOR ENTRIES NOW OPEN
- CALL TO WOMEN OWNED ENTITIES TO REGISTER ON THE DPW WOMEN EMPOWERMENT ADVISORY DATABASE
- DECOREX SA 2019 Trade Registration Now Open
- INAUGURAL SPEECH OF THE CBE 5TH TERM COUNCIL CHAIRPERSON 16 January 2019
- 6th Annual DPW Awards and Recognition Ceremony - 9 January 2019
- Tribute - Steven Thompson - January 2018 (747.93 KB)